the Pythagorean Order of Death

dedicated to restoring Atlantean Democracy

Shrouded_Sagacity's Discussions (192)

Discussions Replied To (186) Replies Latest Activity

"Reading and writing has been interesting and nostalgic and current events have been…"

Shrouded_Sagacity replied Sep 3, 2017 to Shrouded Story

21 Sep 3, 2017
Reply by Shrouded_Sagacity

"Because of the necessary resources, extended periods of time, existence of multitude…"

Shrouded_Sagacity replied Feb 27, 2017 to Forum Foray, or how I battled TPTW and the ABCs

14 Feb 27, 2017

"When engaging in research, resources and materials have to be accounted for prior to…"

Shrouded_Sagacity replied Feb 27, 2017 to Forum Foray, or how I battled TPTW and the ABCs

14 Feb 27, 2017

"Regarding the first link again, I said to pay attention to both dates and content. I…"

14 Feb 27, 2017

"On a side note, check out another thread from the same forum. http://www.abovetopse…"

14 Feb 27, 2017

"Before going into further details about the sites, their connections with one anothe…"

14 Feb 27, 2017

"The key thing here is that governmental or related interests have narratives to main…"

14 Feb 27, 2017

"Among the mentioned speculations of the nature of specific internet forums is that t…"

14 Feb 27, 2017

"As said, since the inception of the information age there have been adjustments to t…"

14 Feb 27, 2017

"And that is in part what brings me to the link posted above. It is a thread from a f…"

14 Feb 27, 2017

RSS

© 2024   Created by Jonathan Barlow Gee.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service