the Pythagorean Order of Death

dedicated to restoring Atlantean Democracy

So here's an ongoing story, particularly with unfolding circumstances even at present, and there is quite a lot of stuff coming from all sorts of angles, so bear with me.

It's not really easy to say when it all starts. In one way it starts for me just about one year ago, when I first came across the main subject of this discussion, which depending on who you ask goes back about 5-10 years on the internet, or many more, thousdands even, in the world, or other worlds, or what have you.

And that's the problem, who really knows? Nobody apparently.

Views: 2120

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46430702
United States
01/06/2016 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: NOBODY YIN/YANG?
already won it, it all gets reposted elsewhere later
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 71175743

another "i already won" deluded twerp ass! lol
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46430702

Its true, I beat the shit out of you guys at the other site, had to be closed down because you all fucked up

^^ has a skinnier ass then miley cyprus! lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71175743
Netherlands
01/06/2016 06:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, lets see if the so called RV stalkers can figure out what I look like, there's your verification then
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/06/2016 06:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
not that people outside this forum don't know its a front and scam anyway, really, you can't pull off a good show with a 3 sided building

what! ^^^^ only has a single nut, that he tucks back to twerk! lol
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/06/2016 06:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, lets see if the so called RV stalkers can figure out what I look like, there's your verification then

repeat only has a single nut that he tucks back to twerk! lol
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
01/06/2016 06:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
What else can gangstalkers do these days? I take it they're not allowed to goad people into suicide anymore?
AkashicRecord®
Second Senior of Air (Jupiter)

User ID: 70108285
United States
01/06/2016 06:04 PM

Report Abusive Post
Wtf is RV???? Recreational vehicle????
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 71179713

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/06/2016 06:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

it a hairless nut, except for one long hair that he combs! lol
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
01/06/2016 06:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm not even listening, I condition myself to not care, you've long known this. You can say what you want, it doesn't matter coming from across the internet and it just shows what kind of site this is. By all means, sink it.
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
01/06/2016 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
What else can gangstalkers do these days? I take it they're not allowed to goad people into suicide anymore?

So how fast were threads here caught and pulled? Are we to believe the other site closed because it couldn't fast enough? Or are we to believe it was a business decision made on Christmas Eve signaled by the middle finger?
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
01/06/2016 06:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Alright then

(perch)
Facts>feelings

User ID: 70234305
United States
01/06/2016 06:19 PM

Report Abusive Post
Nah this thread wont get deleted. Don't worry. You just ignore these manic fits ppl have and let them push pages until they pass out or enough ppl get in the thread to ignore them. It's literally only as a big a deal as you make it.
Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.
Iset
~Guardians of the Gates~

User ID: 51956293
United States
01/06/2016 06:25 PM

Report Abusive Post
What? Stop summoning me...

chuckle
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
01/06/2016 06:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nah this thread wont get deleted. Don't worry. You just ignore these manic fits ppl have and let them push pages until they pass out or enough ppl get in the thread to ignore them. It's literally only as a big a deal as you make it.
 Quoting: Facts>feelings

If not, good. But in all likelihood I'm not inclined to believe that. I've seen virtually every other recent one be deleted, and especially all threads mentioning the other site.
Facts>feelings

User ID: 70234305
United States
01/06/2016 06:26 PM

Report Abusive Post

chuckle
 Quoting: Iset

I extend my special antenna to send the signal.
Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71135279
United States
01/06/2016 06:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
time might be up for today
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 69654320

You are now!
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/06/2016 06:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
What does any of this have to do with a snake eating its tail?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 70234305

This will happen over and over again and the changes will erase you or regenerate you depending on your ability to traverse the wave-form spectrum of consciousness.

Wow I just woke up a couple hous ago, this thread put me back to sleep, especially the really long posts that said nothing at all.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 71183144

In order to wake up you must first resist denying your self, and begin denying the illusion of self.
Iset
~Guardians of the Gates~

United States
01/06/2016 06:30 PM

Report Abusive Post

chuckle

well it's seems like nothing is going on in the thread...

rex

bunch of BS the last few pages...

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/06/2016 06:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

yeah and that's the fact that YAHUWAH isn't here yet. YAHUSHUWAH isn't here yet. That isn't a discrepency. It happens at the right time.
 Quoting: YAHUZADAK 69836216

Whether or not any of that is or isn't is besides the point that its besides the point. The "illuminati" aren't afraid of "jesus", but something entirely different, that's the truth. Contextually, your foundation is entirely wrong.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 69654320

Don't you wish you had the cleverness and authority to overthrow the truth but you can't. chuckle Keep trying.
 Quoting: YAHUZADAK 69836216

You can be proven wrong. You were already wrong about last September, you were wrong then too, remember?

This is about the CHRIST vs's the INCARNATE. Do not give way to your divisionary impulse, first balance in the center of your mind and then go from there with the first impulse that actually serves to regenerate source within and where needed.
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
01/06/2016 06:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is not
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/06/2016 06:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow I just woke up a couple hous ago, this thread put me back to sleep, especially the really long posts that said nothing at all.

Op come back and save us from boredom.lol

These threads are heavily monitored, manipulated and implemented as a direct result of the existence of the truth.

She is why there is a job in the first place

The divine feminine and the divine masculine are to be joined in marriage yes but do not confuse the world of the spirit with the physical games because that is merely a mind control tactic.
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
01/06/2016 06:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

These threads are heavily monitored, manipulated and implemented as a direct result of the existence of the truth.

The divine feminine and the divine masculine are to be joined in marriage yes but do not confuse the world of the spirit with the physical games because that is merely a mind control tactic.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 71135279

It's not what you think
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/06/2016 06:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bold 1, long running premise of dispute with the Buddhas, it's only recently clearing up, I wouldn't open it again.

Bold 2, it's been tried, quite frequently, it's the sole reason things have been slow

This seems more realistic. There is a promotion of weakness as an individual and strength through coupling or having the mainstream to back you. That is one nature of this.

Another is that people really are being influenced, manipulated, or even attacked, and some people really are being attacked in the ways that are imaginatively described here.

The correct course of action/option would be to promote the idea of remembrance and creation of the now with the collective accumulation of power and energy and pure information which spans across any biased story that we all share as our own little world of experience unto ourselves.

In short, nearly everyone is under attack. The function of the world kind of relies on stress at this point and probably always has as long as it was physical.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/06/2016 06:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

It's not what you think

if you taken the nobody meme to mean something about being tortured to any degree of barbarianism then you've misconceived it.

It is based on those who have risen above the ashes and taken flight.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4943769
Netherlands
01/06/2016 06:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

it a hairless nut, except for one long hair that he combs! lol

PF-dare

(this in above post)

Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
01/06/2016 06:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

It's not what you think

if you taken the nobody meme to mean something about being tortured to any degree of barbarianism then you've misconceived it.

It is based on those who have risen above the ashes and taken flight.

I didn't say that. I don't think you should comment on my bolded part, you don't know what it means.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71184876
United States
01/06/2016 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Might as well give it up already, you seek information from someone who just enjoys fucking with your heads, someone who doesn't care if he looks stupid as long as he's deceiving you. You know what is written.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/06/2016 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
1 is whole by itself. When 2 become 1 that is a,whole other wholeness.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 71141622

This is the process of division, singularity, plurality, multiplicity, transcendence, and creation that the physical Universe is based off of.
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
01/06/2016 06:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bold 1, long running premise of dispute with the Buddhas, it's only recently clearing up, I wouldn't open it again.

Bold 2, it's been tried, quite frequently, it's the sole reason things have been slow

This seems more realistic. There is a promotion of weakness as an individual and strength through coupling or having the mainstream to back you. That is one nature of this.

Another is that people really are being influenced, manipulated, or even attacked, and some people really are being attacked in the ways that are imaginatively described here.

The correct course of action/option would be to promote the idea of remembrance and creation of the now with the collective accumulation of power and energy and pure information which spans across any biased story that we all share as our own little world of experience unto ourselves.

In short, nearly everyone is under attack. The function of the world kind of relies on stress at this point and probably always has as long as it was physical.

As with the bolded part of another post, I mean something very specific, it's not what you're saying.
Davo'sLittleSomething​
Master of Disguise

User ID: 53570866
Australia

Report Abusive Post

chuckle

ispenguins

whistle
Davo_Signature
Davo_comets
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

Well I guess my point was I dont think it would be his choice. He's a fool of the universe. What energies are needed he will deal with and adapt and overcome any obstacles they present. Even a woman. The most beautiful andgreatest of all creations distractions.

So really I just assume a woman may he required because she might. So I try to imagine her. You may be right and there isn't one.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 68720848

I reckon someone like him is in control of his choices. Chances are it's what got him to this point in time. 100% on the adapting to energies situation though. He would almost have to operate like that and morph around the situations/challenges he is faced with them without giving his attention or using the typical judgement flaw of the society programmed "Self" to determine his next move. Someone like him probably destroyed their "Self" to ensure that never happens. Hence why he is fabled to be different and think differently to most of his fellow species.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 71122482

See I think its not like that all. While he may tower above mans inherent abilities he pails to those who created him. This is all one big training simulation for him. Constantly being tested and stressed. Does he survive? Well yeah he's a bad ass. But by the skin of his teeth often. Never getting too comfortable with his abilities or dominance.

He's a middle man. Demigodlike. Not godlike.

Already was other species, first time human, research and troubleshooting

This is the generally accepted understanding.
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
01/06/2016 06:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

I reckon someone like him is in control of his choices. Chances are it's what got him to this point in time. 100% on the adapting to energies situation though. He would almost have to operate like that and morph around the situations/challenges he is faced with them without giving his attention or using the typical judgement flaw of the society programmed "Self" to determine his next move. Someone like him probably destroyed their "Self" to ensure that never happens. Hence why he is fabled to be different and think differently to most of his fellow species.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 71122482

See I think its not like that all. While he may tower above mans inherent abilities he pails to those who created him. This is all one big training simulation for him. Constantly being tested and stressed. Does he survive? Well yeah he's a bad ass. But by the skin of his teeth often. Never getting too comfortable with his abilities or dominance.

He's a middle man. Demigodlike. Not godlike.

Already was other species, first time human, research and troubleshooting

This is the generally accepted understanding.

good!
Iset
~Guardians of the Gates~

United States
01/06/2016 06:45 PM

Report Abusive Post
I just sit back and read the mind fuckery going on. I don't know why any of you think you know shit. Then go back and forth about it. Seems so pointless to me.
Iset
~Guardians of the Gates~

United States
01/06/2016 06:46 PM

Report Abusive Post

chuckle

ispenguins

whistle
 Quoting: Davo'sLittleSomething

;)

penguin

hf
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
01/06/2016 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just sit back and read the mind fuckery going on. I don't know why any of you think you know shit. Then go back and forth about it. Seems so pointless to me.

You're right, it is pointless, forget everything
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 887229
United States
01/06/2016 06:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

chuckle

well it's seems like nothing is going on in the thread...

rex

bunch of BS the last few pages...

hf

Yes well I keep meaning to move it along but keep getting sidetracked. I guess that's why we all post at night. I'll try again later.

NOBODY YIN/YANG?

Anonymous Coward
United States
01/06/2016 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

There are distractions.

There will always be, all we can do is work to minimalize the effect and promote continuity and awareness.

The right questions get the right answers, but many of them have to be asked to your self.
Iset
~Guardians of the Gates~

United States
01/06/2016 06:58 PM

Report Abusive Post

These threads are pointless, all talk no show...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71184961
Mexico
Report Abusive Post
bumpbumpbump
Iset
~Guardians of the Gates~

United States

Report Abusive Post

There are distractions.

There will always be, all we can do is work to minimalize the effect and promote continuity and awareness.

The right questions get the right answers, but many of them have to be asked to your self.

I hear ya...but see my last post...
Iset
~Guardians of the Gates~

United States
01/06/2016 06:59 PM

Report Abusive Post
Is it, he's obsessive or she's obsessive.

May be, sick cunt comes into play.

Is she a sick cunt?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 71175549

why you got to use cunt? Bitch wasn't harsh enough?

smh...
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
01/06/2016 06:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

I know. On the other site when people would make claims and stuff I'd ask them to demonstrate something and noone would.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/06/2016 07:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Depends on what you believe.

Maybe everyone in this Universe is "rated" based on the merits they perform, good or "bad", which are both polarized terms for duality-based consciousness control which allows only hinting at the reality of the morality of the situation.

Maybe everyone in the Universe is the same, regardless, and the only merit a person has is the amount of power they can generate in the form of valid physical resources on the planet and that physical survival is the highest form of power because we are purely physical beings.

In that mindset, anything done for the purpose of self-preservation simply adds to that beings list of capable mechanisms for existence.

In the first mindset the only purpose or preservation of the self involves the care and consideration that causes the wheel of perception to rotate and initiate an undying unfolding of consciousness.

Illusions are everywhere but the truth is a subtle balance. We are temporarily here to act as midwayers between the higher and lower. That is the nature and purpose of every sentient being capable of handling such a natural responsibility.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/06/2016 07:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

There are distractions.

Then you choose to give up before you begin by picking sides before seeing the end.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/06/2016 07:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

I know. On the other site when people would make claims and stuff I'd ask them to demonstrate something and noone would.

There will be no demonstrations for the purpose of providing "proof" for the purpose of providing proof.

See? That is circular. There is no point, to that.

If you believe you are the proof and purpose then work with the higher and lower to become a midwayer for the Universe.
Iset
~Guardians of the Gates~

United States
01/06/2016 07:04 PM

Report Abusive Post

That site was ridiculous with that nobody shit. I mean it was bad.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 887229
United States
01/06/2016 07:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
You should probably ignore ppl who make claims of power. Who ever said this was about you were proving to be someone. If someone makes a claim and doesn't back it up fuckem . They're just a crazy or a poser
Iset
~Guardians of the Gates~

United States
01/06/2016 07:05 PM

Report Abusive Post

There are distractions.

Then you choose to give up before you begin by picking sides before seeing the end.

I had to pick a side. It's a good side...

I'm am 100% confident with my choice...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Jonathan Barlow Gee.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service