the Pythagorean Order of Death

dedicated to restoring Atlantean Democracy

So here's an ongoing story, particularly with unfolding circumstances even at present, and there is quite a lot of stuff coming from all sorts of angles, so bear with me.

It's not really easy to say when it all starts. In one way it starts for me just about one year ago, when I first came across the main subject of this discussion, which depending on who you ask goes back about 5-10 years on the internet, or many more, thousdands even, in the world, or other worlds, or what have you.

And that's the problem, who really knows? Nobody apparently.

Views: 2120

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 68720848
United States
01/06/2016 03:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: NOBODY YIN/YANG?

Sure. We are talking magic and destinies here too though. If one is tied to his destiny then she has to fit somehow..
So all I can see working is one whose focus is inline with his. Even if for a different reason.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 68720848

Good point. I agree with what your saying but why the perception everyone needs to be attached to someone to be complete themselves ?

When you have a clear understanding of life and yourself and realize that you are born whole no matter what you really dont need the love of another to feel complete.

Yes it's nice to be in love, it's what we are trained to seek but sometimes you just cant afford a distraction like that which to someone like him would simply be an extra when he may already feel complete anyway.

Someone like him who has such a serious role to play if he can pull it off would not allow themselves a personal luxury like that in a time like this.

Also, they may not be able to touch him but what kind of distraction could the PTB cause by going after/targeting his soulmate ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 71122482

Well I guess my point was I dont think it would be his choice. He's a fool of the universe. What energies are needed he will deal with and adapt and overcome any obstacles they present. Even a woman. The most beautiful andgreatest of all creations distractions.

So really I just assume a woman may he required because she might. So I try to imagine her. You may be right and there isn't one.

I reckon someone like him is in control of his choices. Chances are it's what got him to this point in time. 100% on the adapting to energies situation though. He would almost have to operate like that and morph around the situations/challenges he is faced with them without giving his attention or using the typical judgement flaw of the society programmed "Self" to determine his next move. Someone like him probably destroyed their "Self" to ensure that never happens. Hence why he is fabled to be different and think differently to most of his fellow species.

See I think its not like that all. While he may tower above mans inherent abilities he pails to those who created him. This is all one big training simulation for him. Constantly being tested and stressed. Does he survive? Well yeah he's a bad ass. But by the skin of his teeth often. Never getting too comfortable with his abilities or dominance.

He's a middle man. Demigodlike. Not godlike.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 70931701
Canada
01/06/2016 03:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

Some say so...but I'm more interested in Peter pan...and I just love tinker bell. Pan was hooks heart. He lost pan....so he got angry...but deep down he just wants to love. But that doesn't mean he can't be mean.

And you're a dick face.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 70931701

Simmer down nick. You'll settle into something more universal. Stay positive sport.

I ain't mad...and I ain't Nick. I knew I called it right. See ya around.

Ser ya around Nicky

I'll fuck in hurt you...you know that right?

Lol...ok...I'm going to bed.stoner
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/06/2016 04:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
4 pages OP !!! Bet you never thought that this was going to happen when you posted this thread just for shits and giggles lol.

I had a hunch.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/06/2016 04:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

Simmer down nick. You'll settle into something more universal. Stay positive sport.

Ser ya around Nicky

I'll fuck in hurt you...you know that right?

Lol...ok...I'm going to bed.stoner

Adorable
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46705080
Netherlands
01/06/2016 04:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
they are called bragging rights for a reason

if you want a show pony go to the circus
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 71180308

Yesh and you are called Dumbass also for a reason.And you have your rights too.

gtfo5
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71122482
New Zealand
01/06/2016 04:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

Good point. I agree with what your saying but why the perception everyone needs to be attached to someone to be complete themselves ?

When you have a clear understanding of life and yourself and realize that you are born whole no matter what you really dont need the love of another to feel complete.

Yes it's nice to be in love, it's what we are trained to seek but sometimes you just cant afford a distraction like that which to someone like him would simply be an extra when he may already feel complete anyway.

Someone like him who has such a serious role to play if he can pull it off would not allow themselves a personal luxury like that in a time like this.

Also, they may not be able to touch him but what kind of distraction could the PTB cause by going after/targeting his soulmate ?

Well I guess my point was I dont think it would be his choice. He's a fool of the universe. What energies are needed he will deal with and adapt and overcome any obstacles they present. Even a woman. The most beautiful andgreatest of all creations distractions.

So really I just assume a woman may he required because she might. So I try to imagine her. You may be right and there isn't one.

I reckon someone like him is in control of his choices. Chances are it's what got him to this point in time. 100% on the adapting to energies situation though. He would almost have to operate like that and morph around the situations/challenges he is faced with them without giving his attention or using the typical judgement flaw of the society programmed "Self" to determine his next move. Someone like him probably destroyed their "Self" to ensure that never happens. Hence why he is fabled to be different and think differently to most of his fellow species.

See I think its not like that all. While he may tower above mans inherent abilities he pails to those who created him. This is all one big training simulation for him. Constantly being tested and stressed. Does he survive? Well yeah he's a bad ass. But by the skin of his teeth often. Never getting too comfortable with his abilities or dominance.

He's a middle man. Demigodlike. Not godlike.

Couldnt agree more. Nicely put. I really do believe he knows all that you just mentioned too. He would almost have to be humble and know his place in the grand scheme of things as a prerequisite for what he is going to do. I bet "skin of his teeth" is his trademark !
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/06/2016 04:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Skin of his teeth with a smile lol.

I almost died.....it was awesome! lmao

Night yall
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71122482
New Zealand
01/06/2016 04:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well cheers OP. I love these threads when they appear. Gotta get some work done now though.

Think strong and be your most divine thought.

This is my first time participating in a NB thread...It's been fun ;)
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
01/06/2016 04:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well cheers OP. I love these threads when they appear. Gotta get some work done now though.

Think strong and be your most divine thought.

This is my first time participating in a NB thread...It's been fun ;)

That is an lie. :)
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
01/06/2016 04:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Skin of his teeth with a smile lol.

I almost died.....it was awesome! lmao

Night yall

Good Morning. :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71172250
Canada
01/06/2016 04:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Demon godlike I am .sometimes I say fuck it," I quit",fuck everyone & everything. And my "self" worth fades away .it takes a bit and I find my "self" and take i control of reality again .I really believe in people that they will fix our planet before she dies , we have to time is running out.rockon
chivas
User ID: 71180692
Netherlands
01/06/2016 05:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
What are you all doing to yerselves apes.. Nobody knows who the guy is. Quit yer self inflicting torture and move on! Why is this thread still up?
somany toasters

User ID: 69365166
United States
01/06/2016 07:54 AM

Report Abusive Post
Stfu
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 69634352

"What should it profit a man, if he should win a flame war, yet lose his cool?"

"Encircle, eviscerate and extirpate the odious Ophidians."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 70344743
Netherlands
01/06/2016 08:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
they are called bragging rights for a reason

if you want a show pony go to the circus
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 71180308

Yesh and you are called Dumbass also for a reason.And you have your rights too.

gtfo5
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46705080

you are a baby, you only know how to throw, not even can you catch yet.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 70344743
Netherlands
01/06/2016 08:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
What are you all doing to yerselves apes.. Nobody knows who the guy is. Quit yer self inflicting torture and move on! Why is this thread still up?
 Quoting: chivas 71180692

because you fake were you from, we trying to find out
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71171929
United States
01/06/2016 08:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wait so is nobody the vampire gangstalker or are the people in the threads. And is nobody in the threads? 5 stars for the mind fuck and making me laugh.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1761387
Netherlands
01/06/2016 08:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

Ate you sure I'm not? The only one angry in here is you.

Lol...you have no fucking idea how angry I am. That won't change..not here. And yes, I'm sure.

Awwwwe, our first tough guy. It's adorable. Yip away mighty Chihuahua of keyboards. Tell us of your strengths and prowess and kills with tiny gnashing teeth. So that we may all feast our eyes on its impotent raging glory in the morning.

Some say so...but I'm more interested in Peter pan...and I just love tinker bell. Pan was hooks heart. He lost pan....so he got angry...but deep down he just wants to love. But that doesn't mean he can't be mean.

And you're a dick face.

Pan was also the name of a dutch passenger on Malay airlines
somany toasters

User ID: 69365166
United States
01/06/2016 08:07 AM

Report Abusive Post
By far the most interesting concept on the internet today. maybe the most interesting concept of the modern age.

The nobody : )
 Quoting: Just Sayin.... 70332221

"What should it profit a man, if he should win a flame war, yet lose his cool?"

"Encircle, eviscerate and extirpate the odious Ophidians."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71171929
United States
01/06/2016 08:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello? Which is it?

NOBODY YIN/YANG?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71180692
Netherlands
01/06/2016 08:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: chivas 71180692

because you fake were you from, we trying to find out
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 70344743

Blablabla
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 70218011
United States
01/06/2016 08:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

hey thats not bad. That is actually pretty good. Kudos to a decent description of this guy.

Personally i think "they" knew he was coming. Probably watched him his whole life. Who "they" are and what their connections are ...he may still not totally know. But he knows that they know it doesn't really matter. I heard this nobody character is quite the mono-theist. One set of rules.
 Quoting: Just sayin.... 70332221

Well he played by any other set he would be bound by rules that are not his. How could he win at that game. I mean...Thoughts = Creation of reality don't they. If his thoughts were based on rules he perceived that were not his own (just like everyone else) how could he be victorious ?

Yeah i reckon they knew his arrival. Probably used their bloody "Smoking Mirrors" but it's my opinion that he knows that they watch his every move. He would have to im sure. Especially if he is that advanced when it comes to awareness and intuition etc. Perhaps it is the fact that he is aware of them in grand detail and denies all acceptance of what they are up to that keeps him safe and untouchable.

That whole thing of free will and acceptance of disclosure (even if it's subliminal) might just be real. What I mean is perhaps the fact he knows/can sense their every trick and immediately realizes/sees/senses it then counters it by letting them know via thought return that he knows but does not consent or agree would mean they would have to step over the line and break the rules which they are not able to do from what i have heard.

All he cares about is awakening and his lady.

He doesn't really know who or what he or they are. He doesn't really care.

He does know there is a battle between two forces. But they are irrelevant. He wonders if they see the unseen, the ones who serve the one true creator.

For when it awakens it will sound a quake through the world, freezing this pathetic little war in its tracks.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 50470977

Awakening yes I would agree with that but lady....Mmmmm no. Probably realizes that in this incarnation he just has to get done what he is here to do. Anyone who is consumed and as dedicated as him has perhaps already destroyed what love he had as his attention surely would have been focused almost 24/7 on the job at hand.

Not many women/wifes who are not awake to what he says he is going to do and was born for would endure that for too long lol. Think about it. A husband who you know cares more about some crazy idea he has of preserving his species than her !!!! Recipe for relationship disater if you ask me.

this reminds me of the clip of the guy on the train tracks flipping a coin...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 59970857
United States
01/06/2016 11:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
What does the Yin/Yang have to do with the 'Nobody'?
YAHUZADAK
User ID: 69836216
Germany
01/06/2016 11:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

Lol...you have no fucking idea how angry I am. That won't change..not here. And yes, I'm sure.

Awwwwe, our first tough guy. It's adorable. Yip away mighty Chihuahua of keyboards. Tell us of your strengths and prowess and kills with tiny gnashing teeth. So that we may all feast our eyes on its impotent raging glory in the morning.

And you're a dick face.

He's not Nick. I am.
YAHUZADAK (Nick)
Germany
01/06/2016 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

And you're a dick face.

hesright

I am Nick AKA Nicholas Charles Thompson at The Toronto Reference Library at the corner of Yonge and Bloor, almost everyday.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27467088
United Kingdom
01/06/2016 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why ponder over so much... While it is entertaining, maybe with some effort and change you could know the things he knows.. maybe even more?
Thistleprick

User ID: 60557741
United States
01/06/2016 11:56 AM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 59970857

Noah

Genesis chapters 6-9
Now when the sixth hour had come, there was darkness over the whole land until the ninth hour. And at the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice … and breathed His last.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71170354
United States
01/06/2016 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Instead of choosing a side he finds a balance between them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71135279
United States
01/06/2016 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

Remote Viewing...
 Quoting: Iset

Like they could remote view him w/o him knowing about it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 71179713

So you think he got superpowers ?

Do you not think that perhaps he pre occupied with focusing on the problem at hand.

Something like the forced evoloution of man via smart dust as an example.

I mean lets face it, if this aint addressed, and quickly there aint gonna be a future.

Perhaps this guy dont care for the silly shit most involve themselves with like elections, muslims, small events/global distractions etc and is spending most his time just trying to fix this shit before time runs out.

Perhaps he is different in that way, just on a mission to get it done so to speak.

Just a thought. Thats how I would picture him... a regular guy, born different, a Houdini on steroids and mabee just tuned into the kabal with an uncanny knack of thwarting what they are doing. It may have even taken him a while to see the seriousness of the situation. Who knows :)

I heard he is really dirty, hasn't showered or changed clothes in years and hates fags, black people, Jews and finds women fake and stupid. I heard he has at least one super power, supposedly he makes some of the illuminati go insane. This could be just hearsay though.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 56598274

That's pretty fucked up and would probably indicate a strong series of manipulative mind-control projects meant to influence the generation of a social-belief system that allows the individual to be controlled.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/06/2016 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
IE: I would assume it is as artificial as the effect of "insanity" amongst the watchers who have been watched.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/06/2016 12:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lol...Nah, I have a funny feeling he loves everyone no matter how nasty people have treated him in life. I mean think about it... if he hated people that much he would just make himself an unaware victim of his environment just like the bulk of mankind. Probably would prefer to just sit there and watch the world burn if that was the case.

He probably showers everyday though. He wouldnt want people to think anything bad of him seen as he is so aware of everything on such a big scale. Im picking hygene is important to this dude.

Of course, the whole point is for them to get you to think like them, so they can assume the role of them thinking like you and essentially replacing you.

They ran out of genetic mixtures for this, so it has to be done manually.

He has great powers, just like they do.

They get their powers from being tortured and "imbued", he gets it because the sun and Earth mate in order to produce his aura.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/06/2016 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sure he may have had times where his being so pre occupied with his purpose caused people to brand him as wierd but isnt he supposed to seriously not give a fuck about the trivial emotions of those who dont recognize what he's up to ? Dont you think that this person would be so utterly consumed by what is about to happen that those thought would never enter into his head.

But I do agree that he likely makes the PTB insane. It's probably his only reward lol. Apart from still being here !

His power is to transfer the truth from one person to the next.

He is a giver. Your species has had this kind of access before. It is stifled.

Learn to receive and give through the sacred process of the stars and unification of realms and fields of mind.

Not through dark arts.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/06/2016 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Personally i think "they" knew he was coming. Probably watched him his whole life. Who "they" are and what their connections are ...he may still not totally know. But he knows that they know it doesn't really matter. I heard this nobody character is quite the mono-theist. One set of rules.

Snap out of it.

It's a dream, you're dreaming.

How would one not know the interior effect of a person if the person being detected is in the dream of the person detecting them.

They use dream-time to see beyond the physical. Thus, people who are going to incarnate and their relative power-level can be marked on a chart that will show who will naturally gain access, through what elements and when.

We are actually spirit-beings. That's the biggest secret. This means that the controllers have learned how to look into the world of spirit and back and use it to control time.

The ancients did the same. The monks do the same. The gurus do the same.

It's not hidden to them, because they only hide it enough so that you don't miss the point.

In this western system, it is ALL hidden, up to the point where you know ONLY enough to perform your compartmentalized task.

This is an APPROPRIATION of the NATURAL ORDER of CONSCIOUSNESS which EVOLVES.

Instead of the GOD-CODE evolving us as each person pops up to lead.

They are REPLACING the leaders with their puppets so that people are confused and do not prepare for the coming to light of the truth. The truth that we are spirit.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/06/2016 12:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
So that version sucked..should we go back in time?
 Quoting: Yesterdays muse 70931701

Fuck no, same thing will happen, plus, we'll hit another time cycle after separation or within the unification process.

Now it's ride the growing wave until the crest appears.

I'm pretty sure the most adept can see the crest on the horizon. It's not longer a wave.

It has a contact point, a crashing point, a coming singularity. Just as always been. But now it's visible. It's not imaginary. The matter tells the tail.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/06/2016 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
But you'll start preaching and talking about your ass.

Oh...so everyone else can...but no sunshine for me?

Everyone shines.

It's just whether your rays come down at the right angle or another.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/06/2016 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

He does know there is a battle between two forces. But they are irrelevant. He wonders if they see the unseen, the ones who serve the one true creator.

For when it awakens it will sound a quake through the world, freezing this pathetic little war in its tracks.

Awakening yes I would agree with that but lady....Mmmmm no. Probably realizes that in this incarnation he just has to get done what he is here to do. Anyone who is consumed and as dedicated as him has perhaps already destroyed what love he had as his attention surely would have been focused almost 24/7 on the job at hand.

Not many women/wifes who are not awake to what he says he is going to do and was born for would endure that for too long lol. Think about it. A husband who you know cares more about some crazy idea he has of preserving his species than her !!!! Recipe for relationship disater if you ask me.

He only needs a lady as down as he is. If such a thing exists. She's gonna have to want to experience everything with him.not keep him for herself.no easy thing for any woman.

My guess someone on a mission like this is actually OK alone and happier than most lol. If you think about being in love, especially with "The One" who is perfect, lets you do what you doing, supports and is just as inthusiastic you would be so helplessly consumed by love and admiration of that person you would almost drop the ball !

My assumption for what it's worth is that "He knows if he drops the ball this time everything is fucked and it's game over for everyone" Including her !

Kinda makes sense dont you think :)

Yes, he can RV that is why he made it this far. His abilities allowed him to look through the aether to literally see the people who were observing him, appear to them in their minds and communicate with them while his body will still present and active in waking, daily life.

When things turn ugly, boy do they really turn ugly.

If you are going through these things and you have no reversed the polarity to the point of blowing the machines up then you do not need to post or think about this in any manner for that would uncover who you are and make you a vulnerable target.

In fact, these threads are nowadays designed as targets to catch those slipping through the net.

Some people are evolving so fast they have nets for hands and heads.

SOme people's heads and hands are evolving to have laser cutters.

They think the ends justfies the means of creating a new race. And those who simply want the means, think the means justify the ends, of having fun and tearing people up through hate and desire projects.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/06/2016 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thus the very "highest goal" is matched with the "very lowest" and "all of society" gets used for this coming of a new world.

I have observed the patterns long enough to know that they are trying to create a new world based solely off the desire to destroy the old.

That puts the "highest meaning" then down to the "highest selfishness and greed" over and above all other life.

If that's the highest meaning of existence and motivation to you, then your frequency spectrum only peaks at a negligible level compared to an awakened human.

Through technology and drugs one person like this could ascend their energy to the point of seeing true love, true consciousness, oneness, the interconnectedness of all things and real quantum power.

The natural pathway is through loving and forgiving each other.

The artificial pathway is abstract and matters not to the emotional connection we have with one another and is based entirely on fear-power and -lust.

Love doesn't exist in that pathway and is actually a distraction.

The body was put through the ringer and separated from his "love" which they called an artificial light and distraction based on hormones and emotions (which it was, but still was natural, controlled, and helpful for ascension when handled as professionally as No one does), in order to remove his love from his sphere of access. The love was taken stored in a dimensional container which is owned and operated by the watchers.

The running b lind-side story, artificial reasoning, background excuse for torturing this poor son of a bitch to the point of removing any signature of any energetic frequency that connects to the God-code/Love-frequency from his life, because they said he would never evolve to the strength and power he has today, even to mind control the mind-controllers and societies, if they hadn't tortured him like that.

In truth, they are psychic. And they are psychic to a degree where they could only control his mind when he was a very small boy, literally a baby, and even then only through metallic injections which allow for mind control.

Now that he is awake and the others are being ground upon the the same groove that his aura scraped into the surface of the net of this ether Grid via the attachment process, his choices are either to wake up the entire net, or to succumb to the grid.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/06/2016 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lol thread froze.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 69654320
United States
01/06/2016 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Tao, what else?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/06/2016 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

Do you not think that perhaps he pre occupied with focusing on the problem at hand.

I mean lets face it, if this aint addressed, and quickly there aint gonna be a future.

Perhaps this guy dont care for the silly shit most involve themselves with like elections, muslims, small events/global distractions etc and is spending most his time just trying to fix this shit before time runs out.

Perhaps he is different in that way, just on a mission to get it done so to speak.

Just a thought. Thats how I would picture him... a regular guy, born different, a Houdini on steroids and mabee just tuned into the kabal with an uncanny knack of thwarting what they are doing. It may have even taken him a while to see the seriousness of the situation. Who knows :)

hey thats not bad. That is actually pretty good. Kudos to a decent description of this guy.

Well he played by any other set he would be bound by rules that are not his. How could he win at that game. I mean...Thoughts = Creation of reality don't they. If his thoughts were based on rules he perceived that were not his own (just like everyone else) how could he be victorious ?

Yeah i reckon they knew his arrival. Probably used their bloody "Smoking Mirrors" but it's my opinion that he knows that they watch his every move. He would have to im sure. Especially if he is that advanced when it comes to awareness and intuition etc. Perhaps it is the fact that he is aware of them in grand detail and denies all acceptance of what they are up to that keeps him safe and untouchable.

That whole thing of free will and acceptance of disclosure (even if it's subliminal) might just be real. What I mean is perhaps the fact he knows/can sense their every trick and immediately realizes/sees/senses it then counters it by letting them know via thought return that he knows but does not consent or agree would mean they would have to step over the line and break the rules which they are not able to do from what i have heard.

Bolded above, that's all there is to it, truly
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/06/2016 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Two previous posts, all you need to know, forget everything else
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 66136420
Netherlands
01/06/2016 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why lady and not ladies?
YAHUZADAK
Germany
01/06/2016 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 69654320

Don't the illuminati wish that is all I care about. I have been in this YEARS before I met Jen.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/06/2016 01:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

Don't the illuminati wish that is all I care about. I have been in this YEARS before I met Jen.
 Quoting: YAHUZADAK 69836216

It's not Christian, at all.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/06/2016 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why lady and not ladies?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 66136420

Why would it be ladies?
YAHUZADAK
Germany
01/06/2016 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm not "christian"
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/06/2016 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm not "christian"

You don't have to nitpick the words, you understand either way, it's not "Abrahamic", it has nothing to do with "Jesus", it's not even particularly Western. But you and so many try to interpret it that way, that's your fundamental error that untl you relinquish, all you have is lies that you all keep telling yourselves.
YAHUZADAK
Germany
01/06/2016 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm not "christian"

You don't have to nitpick the words, you understand either way, it's not "Abrahamic", it has nothing to do with "Jesus", it's not even particularly Western. But you and so many try to interpret it that way, that's your fundamental error that untl you relinquish, all you have is lies that you all keep telling yourselves.

I have the truth and the absolute truth. YAHUWAH doesn't lie to me.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/06/2016 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm not "christian"

No you don't Nick. It was never what you thought it was. It has nothing to do with "YAHUWAH".
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
01/06/2016 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why lady and not ladies?

Why would it be ladies?

Why would it not be? It's just a question you all seem to be in the 'know'
YAHUZADAK
Germany
01/06/2016 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm not "christian"

No you don't Nick. It was never what you thought it was. It has nothing to do with "YAHUWAH".

I'll prove it when I go to trial January 22. I don't need to argue with someone about the truth I believe in. I will demonstrate it is the truth.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/06/2016 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why lady and not ladies?

Why would it be ladies?

Why would you incarnate to be with someone other than your spouse?
Iset
~Guardians of the Gates~

User ID: 51956293
United States
01/06/2016 01:36 PM

Report Abusive Post
Okay okay you can stop comparing your dicks...no need. It is I the nobody. You can all go back to your basements now...

chuckle

Don't worry I shall save the day...

goodnews
YAHUZADAK
Germany
01/06/2016 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'll prove it when I go to trial January 22. I don't need to argue with someone about the truth I believe in. I will demonstrate it is the truth.

YAHUWAH is The Source of all truth, so EVERYTHING pertains to Him and we are apart of Him as He demonstrated by becoming The WORD made flesh YAHUSHUWAH HAMASHIAC to fulfill the ETERNAL LAW that will bring mankind together for all eternity. YAHUWAH is Love. Without Love, we are nothing.
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

But you said that before, up to and during that blood moon phase. Since nothing showed of that, your credibility is shaky to begin with, so why wait till the 22nd? Rather than wait, you could just use critical thinking right now to examine the holes in what you've said and thought so far, that's the only thing that can help you at this point, you lied to yourself too much already. I know you're homeless but you're not going to help yourself, or others, this way.
YAHUZADAK
Germany
Report Abusive Post
YAHUWAH is The Source of all truth, so EVERYTHING pertains to Him and we are apart of Him as He demonstrated by becoming The WORD made flesh YAHUSHUWAH HAMASHIAC to fulfill the ETERNAL LAW that will bring mankind together for all eternity. YAHUWAH is Love. Without Love, we are nothing.
YAHUZADAK
Germany
01/06/2016 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Okay okay you can stop comparing your dicks...no need. It is I the nobody. You can all go back to your basements now...

chuckle

goodnews

Nobody is comparing anybodies "dick size' as my dick is small.
Iset
~Guardians of the Gates~

United States
01/06/2016 01:40 PM

Report Abusive Post

chuckle

goodnews

It was like a figure a speech and I did not need to know that Yahuzadak lol
YAHUZADAK
Germany
01/06/2016 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

chuckle

goodnews

tiny microscopic
YAHUZADAK
Germany
01/06/2016 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

chuckle

goodnews

tiny microscopic

I could use it as a lock pick if I wanted to.
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

Well there's a discrepancy then
Iset
~Guardians of the Gates~

United States

Report Abusive Post

tiny microscopic

overcap
YAHUZADAK
Germany
01/06/2016 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

yeah and that's the fact that YAHUWAH isn't here yet. YAHUSHUWAH isn't here yet. That isn't a discrepency. It happens at the right time.
YAHUZADAK
Germany
01/06/2016 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

tiny microscopic

overcap

.<there is a replication of it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/06/2016 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

yeah and that's the fact that YAHUWAH isn't here yet. YAHUSHUWAH isn't here yet. That isn't a discrepency. It happens at the right time.

Whether or not any of that is or isn't is besides the point that its besides the point. The "illuminati" aren't afraid of "jesus", but something entirely different, that's the truth. Contextually, your foundation is entirely wrong.
TheOneBee

User ID: 69860094
United States
01/06/2016 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
He has already completed his mission of installing a virus like infection into the Satanic matrix that is destroying TPTB's death hold on Humanity and also saving peoples soles in the process and bringing them closer to God. Millions of people are awaking from the Satanic Matrix they are becoming self aware. When he gets his freedom his contract with God is over he will be free to live his life however he wishes. If he does find a woman worthy of his love she will be all that exists in his Universe. Her need's will come before the world or Humanity.
"Lay a Sword On My Coffin for I died in the Defense & Liberation of Humanity"
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
01/06/2016 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why lady and not ladies?

Why would it be ladies?

Where does spouse come from? Soul mate? I dont believe therein it is nowhere written. Marry as much as you please aslong as you can satisfy all the wives in all aspects. I know alot of woman love it... So why not.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/06/2016 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
wasn't hired by that (war)lord
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/06/2016 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

Why would it be ladies?

Where does spouse come from? Soul mate? I dont believe therein it is nowhere written. Marry as much as you please aslong as you can satisfy all the wives in all aspects. I know alot of woman love it... So why not.

It's a partnership, these lives are a profession. I don't expect you to understand.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71183080
United Kingdom
01/06/2016 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
......... hf
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
01/06/2016 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

It's a partnership, these lives are a profession. I don't expect you to understand.

Well if the wives are filled physically, emotionally and spiritually are feeling 'whole'. And the man can handle it. What is there to complain about?

Thats alot of small-king babies? Sure why not? I like the idea.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/06/2016 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well if the wives are filled physically, emotionally and spiritually are feeling 'whole'. And the man can handle it. What is there to complain about?

Thats alot of small-king babies? Sure why not? I like the idea.

It's not what you think.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/06/2016 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
time might be up for today
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
01/06/2016 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am just saying....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2957462
Canada
01/06/2016 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Like they could remote view him w/o him knowing about it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 71179713

I heard he is really dirty, hasn't showered or changed clothes in years and hates fags, black people, Jews and finds women fake and stupid. I heard he has at least one super power, supposedly he makes some of the illuminati go insane. This could be just hearsay though.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 56598274

That's pretty fucked up and would probably indicate a strong series of manipulative mind-control projects meant to influence the generation of a social-belief system that allows the individual to be controlled.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 71135279

bsflag
YAHUZADAK
Germany
01/06/2016 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

Whether or not any of that is or isn't is besides the point that its besides the point. The "illuminati" aren't afraid of "jesus", but something entirely different, that's the truth. Contextually, your foundation is entirely wrong.

Don't you wish you had the cleverness and authority to overthrow the truth but you can't. chuckle Keep trying.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 70234305
United States
01/06/2016 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
What does any of this have to do with a snake eating its tail?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71183144
United States
01/06/2016 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow I just woke up a couple hous ago, this thread put me back to sleep, especially the really long posts that said nothing at all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71175743
Netherlands
01/06/2016 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Don't you wish you had the cleverness and authority to overthrow the truth but you can't. chuckle Keep trying.

You can be proven wrong. You were already wrong about last September, you were wrong then too, remember?
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
01/06/2016 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hmm, lets see if this lets me type, so far its not consistent
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 70234305
United States
01/06/2016 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow I just woke up a couple hous ago, this thread put me back to sleep, especially the really long posts that said nothing at all.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 71183144

Op come back and save us from boredom.lol
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
01/06/2016 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
What does any of this have to do with a snake eating its tail?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 70234305

Not sure if Ouroboros is even an appropriate analogy. It can be under one interpretation I'm thinking but I know noone else has the same idea in mind anyway.
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
01/06/2016 03:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
So all the nobotards and nobody wannabes are actually nobody's gang stalkers because they RV and spy on him.

Or

Is nobody gangstalking all of them feeding them something addictive then feeding on them when they come back.

A snake eating its tail?

neither
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
01/06/2016 03:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

She is why there is a job in the first place
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
01/06/2016 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

He only needs a lady as down as he is. If such a thing exists. She's gonna have to want to experience everything with him.not keep him for herself.no easy thing for any woman.

My guess someone on a mission like this is actually OK alone and happier than most lol. If you think about being in love, especially with "The One" who is perfect, lets you do what you doing, supports and is just as inthusiastic you would be so helplessly consumed by love and admiration of that person you would almost drop the ball !

My assumption for what it's worth is that "He knows if he drops the ball this time everything is fucked and it's game over for everyone" Including her !

Kinda makes sense dont you think :)

Sure. We are talking magic and destinies here too though. If one is tied to his destiny then she has to fit somehow..
So all I can see working is one whose focus is inline with his. Even if for a different reason.

Good point. I agree with what your saying but why the perception everyone needs to be attached to someone to be complete themselves?

Bold 1, long running premise of dispute with the Buddhas, it's only recently clearing up, I wouldn't open it again.

Bold 2, it's been tried, quite frequently, it's the sole reason things have been slow

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Jonathan Barlow Gee.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service